GMUX-2000<< Back To Product A To Z
Carrier-Class Voice Trunking Gateway
The Gmux-2000 carrier-class voice trunking gateway uses advanced compression algorithms to provide 16:1 voice compression, minimizing the bandwidth required for voice transmissions over packet networks and reducing cellular backhaul expenses.
The Gmux-2000 is a cost-effective, modular carrier-class voice trunking gateway that provides a high-capacity solution for reducing the bandwidth required for voice transmission over TDM, IP or MPLS networks.
Using state-of-the-art-voice compression algorithms, as well as voice activity detection, silence suppression and RAD’s unique TDMoIP multiplexing, Gmux-2000 can transmit up to 112 E1/T1 links over as few as seven E1/T1s, or over a single GbE link. Alternatively, Gmux-2000 can compress voice coming directly from an STM-1/OC-3 voice trunk.
- Compresses up to 112 full E1/T1 voice lines or a single STM-1/OC-3 voice line over E1/T1, SDH/SONET or GbE links
- Up to 15:1 voice compression combine with silence suppression and TDMoIP multiplexing to reach maximal bandwidth savings (up to 16:1)
- Modular chassis with full hardware redundancy
- Additional optimization of signaling channels
- Local and remote management via ASCII terminal, Telnet or RADview-SC/Vmux