IPMUX-1E<< Back To Product A To Z
Pseudowire Gateway: E1/T1, Analog or Serial over Ethernet/IP
RAD’s IPmux-1E TDM pseudowire gateway is customer located equipment (CLE), extending TDM-based services over IP, Ethernet and MPLS networks. Using TDM pseudowire technology, it delivers ISDN BRI and FXS/FXO/E&M services over packet transport, in addition to enabling transparent LAN bridging.
The IPmux-1E TDM pseudowire gateway supports carriers in their migration to next generation networks, by allowing them to continue generating revenues from their ongoing legacy services over PSNs.
- Transmits TDM-based services over packet switched networks (Ethernet, IP or MPLS)
- Provides analog, ISDN BRI and E1/T1 user ports with echo cancellation
- Transparent LAN bridging over packet-switched network
- Fiber and copper Fast Ethernet uplink interfaces
- QoS support
- Centralized SNMP-based management